Rogue Liquidation Carefully analyze what types of information we need to provide our services, we try to limit the information we collect to only what we really need. Whenever possible, we delete or anonymize this information when we no longer need it. We work closely with our privacy and security team to build with privacy in mind. Our guiding principle is that your information belongs to you, and we aim to only use your information to your benefit. Rogue Liquidation process your information when we need to do so to fulfill a contractual obligation (for example, to process your subscription payments), or where we or someone we work with needs to use your personal information for a reason related to their business These “legitimate interests” include:
- preventing risk and fraud
- answering questions or providing other types of support
- providing and improving our products and services
- providing reporting and analytics
- Rogue Liquidation protects your information from others.
- When or if a third party requests your personal information, Rogue Liquidation will refuse to share it unless you give us permission or we are legally required. When we are legally required to share your personal information, we will tell you in advance, unless we are legally forbidden.